Bespoke Italian Weddings with Syle
Congratulations! You are dreaming of tie the knot in a fantastic and exotic place where arts, culture, glamour, amazing food, and breathtaking views are all you have ever wanted for your big day. Italy is your destination wedding! You and your wedding are unique and you deserve a bespoke service tailored to your wishes and your requirements in order to achieve the ultimate experience of a lifetime. Thanks to our insider expertise we are able to arrange fabulous events, weddings and especially weekend weddings in exclusive-use locations, boutique hotels, medieval castles, country hamlets, luxury sailing boats, ideal for couples and their families and friends looking for privacy. We’ll offer an individual and bespoke approach to every aspect of your stay and will organize your favourite activities. We can assist you in the arrangement of civil and religious weddings. Here is a list of services we can offer:
- Co-ordination of the full event, or wedding-day co-ordination only.
- Face-to-face first meeting and follow-up meetings as required.
- Guidance and recommendations on venue selection for wedding and ceremony.
- Guidance and recommendations on stationery from our preferred suppliers.
- Guidance and recommendations on selection of suppliers covering catering, wedding cake and wedding favours, music, entertainment, florists, photographers, videographers, rental car companies, hairdressers and make-up artists.
- Guidance and recommendations on decor layout, and guest seating.
- Assistance with booking accommodation and activities for the bride, groom, families, and guests.
- Wedding dog sitting.
- Full local guidance on documents, Marriage Commissioners and licences (we’ll provide you with instructions on what documents you need to obtain depending on which country you are from and we’ll liaise with the local Consulate in Italy, registrar and priest on your behalf).
In addition to providing classic wedding services if you are willing to tying the knot in Italy, RSVP can arrange a personalised program of activities in loco. Getting married becomes not only one of the most important celebrations in your life but also an unforgettable time during which you, your family and friends can enjoy your favourite hobbies or try some new exciting experiences. We offer programs that include a great variety of activities that can be arranged by us on request. The kind of activities depends on what is on offer at the venue of your choice and in the nearby areas.
Here is a general list:
- Wine and Food tasting
- Countryside cycling tours
- Cookery workshop
- Yoga and SPA retreats
- Sail boat excursions
- Horse riding
- Hunting and fishing sessions
- Visits to museums and places of interest
- Hot-air balloon
- Vintage Italian cars ride
- Visit to art galleries or local high-end crafts shops
- Fashion tours and/or style and fashion workshops
- Art and painting classes
Commitment Ceremony or Symbolic Ceremony
Commitment or symbolic ceremonies are as beautiful as weddings and have the same personal and emotional significance; they just don’t have any legal implications for the couple. Whatever your preferences and circumstances you will be able to celebrate your commitment surrounded by the beauty of Italy.
This service can be provided in different languages, English, German, Dutch, Russian, French and Italian.
Some examples of settings for symbolic ceremonies.:
For a free quotation or more information